- Insulated duct fan with rectangular connections.
- Equipped with 50 mm of thermal and acoustic insulation makes it ideal for handling cold air.
- Designed for high pressure and long, complicated duct runs.
- The design prioritise functionality, durability and longevity.
- Impeller with backward curved blades.
- The external rotor motor has maintenance-free sealed ball-bearings.
- Integrated motor protection.
- Junction box has enclosure class IP 54.
- For speed control a transformer or electric speed controller can be connected.
- The housing is manufactured from galvanized sheet steel.
- The fan is intended to be installed in a duct system.
- A duct connected fan can be installed outside or in damp environments.
- This product cannot be speed controlled below 165 V.