- Wall-mounted model with top connection.
- Designed for supply and exhaust air ventilation with energy recovery.
- Suitable for installation in apartments, small houses, offices and other premises where there are stringent requirements on the indoor environment.
- High temperature efficiency 86%, low energy consumption (SFP), low sound level, high operating reliability and provides clean indoor air.
- Unique design minimizes all thermal bridges. For easy handling, the unit is remote-controlled using the wireless control unit for operation and monitoring.
- Comes prepared for Modbus communication via RS485 (accessory needed).
- Airflow is generated by two silent radial fans with EC motors.
- The fans are connected with quick connectors and are very easy to remove for cleaning.
- A regenerative, non-hygroscopic, aluminum rotating heat exchanger located in the center of the unit. The heat exchanger can also be removed for cleaning.
- Incinerable panel filter ISO ePM1 60% as standard, for both exhaust and supply air. The filter is very easy to change.
- Integrated controls for heating/cooling.
- Integrated electric heater.
- The unit is constructed of galvanized steel sheet, partially painted white, and insulated.
- For placement in warm areas, such as laundry, storage or utility rooms.
- Left-hand design.
- Equipped with wall plug.
NOTE! The warranty of HERU is only valid if accessories/equipment (e.g. filters) from H. Östberg AB are used.